NATIONAL SPECIALTY LIGHTING warrants this lighting system to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of TWO to SIX YEARS (see specifics on product specifications) from the date of original purchase.
In the event of a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, NSL will repair or replace (at its option) your Lighting System under the conditions of warranty. NSL will do this at its expense for the cost of materials but not for shipping. THIS REMEDY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY BY NSL.
LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND OTHER RIGHTS
- Except as provided herein, NSL makes no other warranties express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- In no event shall NSL be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, even if NSL has been advised of the possibility of such damage. This disclaimer applies during and after warranty period.
- NSL is not responsible for malfunctions in and/or damage to Lighting Systems where a sale is specifically made without warranty. In such an event the disclaimers of warrant and liability, set forth above, shall continue to apply.
- This warranty covers normal consumer use and does not cover damage which occurs during shipment or failure which results from alteration, accident, theft, misuse, abuse, abnormal use, negligent installation, improper maintenance or where adequate care has not been taken to prevent ice or snow damage to the lighting system.
- Specifically, when installing mini disc lights in harsh environments such as limestone, salted areas, coastal environments etc. Please use the stainless steel version to avoid the risk of corrosion to body of fixture and voiding warranty.
If you discover a defect or malfunction during the period to which this warranty applies, call or email NSL for information or to receive warranty service.
Note: You must contact our office for a RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION number before returning product. After inspection it will be determined whether a credit is due.