FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
TONAWANDA, NY, July 30, 2020 — America’s trusted source for architectural and specialty lighting solutions, National Specialty Lighting (NSL), announces the newest addition to their In Ground / Wall / Ceiling Disc light series. LED Disc Light Dome is made of marine grade stainless steel and makes the perfect marker accent light for driveways, parking lots, public areas, building facades and more. Consuming only 3 watts, this robust fixture casts a decorative beam of light along the mounting surface providing excellent ambience as well as safety. Up to 18 fixtures can be wired together off one 12V, 60W dimmable LED driver.
- Dimmable with dimmable power supplies
- Long life – 50,000 hours
- Low power consumption 3 watts per fixture
- Safe 12 volt, Class 2 power supply (not included)
- Up to 30 fixtures per power supply
- cETLus listed for in-wall, in-floor, outdoor wet, and outdoor burial applications
- Fits in any 1.5” diameter hole, 4” long
- Stainless steel construction (SUS 316)
- Available concrete form for concrete pour applications
- 3 year limited warranty
For more information on the LED Disc Light Dome or additional wayfinding application solutions, please contact Ian R Smith, VP Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or download our new product catalog.
In business since 1988, National Specialty Lighting is proud to provide top-quality architectural and specialty lighting products for the American market – backed by unparalleled customer service.